ME AFTER SORROW

now., i know it is my time to shine for all those damn shits that happened in my life here comes a new beginning ...

I'm here now happy but yet still dreaming for someone to come to..

i wish that everything that i have done is worthy for the people around me..i hope someday my life would be fruitful and abundant with love and friendship..






I'm alone but I'm trying to have somebody who is always there for me .. in every trials, hurts i had faced i would always still believe in happy endings because i know GOD is always there for me to guide and give strength..
this days... i am now looking for a place where i can be happy ...

obviously, i am more prettier than before.. beautiful inside and out because i know in myself that I'm a good person to my good life..

though people are so fucking backbiting me.. my traitor friends , family misunderstanding ....
i don't care as long as i don't give them problems.. they just only gossiping who they are unconsciously..



SO MUCH FOR MY HAPPY ENDINGS....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSU'AN LIFE

MY ANGEL