M.A.D CREW TIME



¡ g0t Ü(138)
Originally uploaded by maria_pakdat
THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY LIFE

i became a member of this crew since november 09, 2009...

i my very first time to belong in this group of people which have the aim to win all the hiphop dance contest.

i feel competitive since then.. they improve me of being a dancer,they teach me how to be persevere in every move i make. the lessons are learned.

they are all very good dancers and im proud to be one of them...char..?

the sense of belongingness is there thats why im so happy that i meet them.

namely:
carlo,jimboi,gringo,joseph,echo,ramix,pete,tarlo,arsing,nino,gamay,dondon kuya stepen the one who endorse me to the crew..thank you to him and last my bf ramon..who always give me courage and hope everytime when we have dance.

the feeling of being a part of them is very awesome..unbelievable but you must believe it...hehehe

GOD grant my wishes ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSU'AN LIFE

MY ANGEL